.:Dyne WoW:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
.:Dyne WoW:.

World of Warcraft 2.3.2x BC Private Server

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GM application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
tevin99

GM application Empty
PostSubject: GM application   GM application Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 12:20 pm

1. Main Char Name: If you talking about the real world of warcraft my main is hiamsassy a lvl 70 warlock

2. Time on Dyne WoW: I have just join planning to play more and get more of my friends should join

3a. Do you have any GM experience in World of Warcraft? Yes, I have gm experience because I was a gm for this other private world of warcraft.

3b. If so how long have you been a GM? I bent a gm for one full year and still am.

4. How often do you plan on playing on Dyne WoW? I plan to play it 2hrs a day and it also depend on the day or time to.

5. How familiar are you with Ascent GM Commands? I am familiar with ascent gm commands.

6. Why would you make a good GM over others? The reason I think I will make a good gm is that I am really good with the commands, I know how to teach other gm how to use commands if they don’t, I know how to fix bugs in the server like if the person or thing not pose to be there also know to port, teach spells, and put items in the vendors if they don’t have.

7. How would you react to an impatient/rude player? I would give them a few warning then they keep doing it will I kick them off not ban and then they come back on and do it again I will ban them for a day.

8. Do you have any prior customer service history? I never bent a customer service so that will not be a good job for me lol! .

9. What will you do when players are not in need of help? I would make a different toon and work hard on it like other players.

10. What personal traits would make you a good candidate. I am nice, forgiving, can get some time mean if you hurt my feeling badly.

11a. Do you use Ventrilo? Yes, I use ventrillo on the real world of warcraft

11b. Are you willing to use Ventrilo? Yes, I am willing to use it.
cheers santa king jocolor
Back to top Go down
Revelation

Revelation

GM application Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM application   GM application Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 1:39 pm

I must say, this application was kinda hard to read. You could touch up the grammar more. I quoted some stuff below with my questions and what I wonder. When I was finished reading it all, I got the feeling you're one of those who apply, and then just comes back if they're accepted. You might need to "earn" this status like me and Rawr.

tevin99 wrote:
1. Main Char Name: If you talking about the real world of warcraft my main is hiamsassy a lvl 70 warlock

Siax means the name you will have on this server when it's up and running.

tevin99 wrote:
2. Time on Dyne WoW: I have just join planning to play more and get more of my friends should join
7. How would you react to an impatient/rude player? I would give them a few warning then they keep doing it will I kick them off not ban and then they come back on and do it again I will ban them for a day.
10. What personal traits would make you a good candidate. I am nice, forgiving, can get some time mean if you hurt my feeling badly

...I didn't quite catch/understand those.

tevin99 wrote:
3a. Do you have any GM experience in World of Warcraft? Yes, I have gm experience because I was a gm for this other private world of warcraft.
3b. If so how long have you been a GM? I bent a gm for one full year and still am.

Then keep helping them and as my friend said to another person..
"If you're a GM Over there, stay over there and do your job, Don't browse around for a new server to be GM on just in case.."
Which kinda applies to you too.

tevin99 wrote:
4. How often do you plan on playing on Dyne WoW? I plan to play it 2hrs a day and it also depend on the day or time to.

That is just not enough. You have to be more devoted.

tevin99 wrote:
5. How familiar are you with Ascent GM Commands? I am familiar with ascent gm commands.

How familliar? Know/kinda know/Or needs to look it up almost every time?

tevin99 wrote:
6. Why would you make a good GM over others? The reason I think I will make a good gm is that I am really good with the commands, I know how to teach other gm how to use commands if they don’t, I know how to fix bugs in the server like if the person or thing not pose to be there, also know to teach spells

We know the commands, or else we might not bé accepted, unless we we're to be completely new at it.
Teaching spells is not happening, if you mean to the players. Well, maybe a veeery special event.

tevin99 wrote:
9. What will you do when players are not in need of help? I would make a different toon and work hard on it like other players

What do you mean by different toon?

And answering the questions would be good, thank you.
Back to top Go down
Rawr

Rawr

GM application Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM application   GM application Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 5:37 pm

Quote :

I'm sorry, But please change that sentence/.\
Back to top Go down
nak

nak

GM application Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM application   GM application Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 8:19 pm

10. What personal traits would make you a good candidate. I am nice, forgiving, can get some time mean if you hurt my feeling badly

lol! lol! how old are u?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

GM application Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM application   GM application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GM application
Page 1 of 1