.:Dyne WoW:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
.:Dyne WoW:.

World of Warcraft 2.3.2x BC Private Server

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nukems GM Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nukem

Nukem

Nukems GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Nukems GM Application   Nukems GM Application Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 11:53 am

1. Main Char Name: Nukem

2. Time on Dyne WoW: None yet. Still waiting on the server.

3a. Do you have any GM experience in World of Warcraft? - No gm experience yet. However I am willing to learn all I can in order to help our community thrive.

3b. If so how long have you been a GM? - N/A

4. How often do you plan on playing on Dyne WoW? - As often as I possibly can manage.

5. How familiar are you with Ascent GM Commands? - No gm experience, but I am willing to learn as I said above. Whatever helps the server.

6. Why would you make a good GM over others? - The fact that I don't pick sides with one specific person in an argument tends to help me in my judgement of server disputes.

7. How would you react to an impatient/rude player? - I would give them fair warnings to be patient and wait on whatever it is they are waiting for. If I have any spare time I would try to help them with their problem.

8. Do you have any prior customer service history? - If by customer service you mean by making the customer/player happy then I would say yes to some degree.

9. What will you do when players are not in need of help? - I would either sppend my time checking out every place i can go to find bugs or just for fun. Other times I will probably police the malls, since they were my favorite spot to hang out in Crackdown. (That is if we have malls this time around.)

10. What personal traits would make you a good candidate. - Neutrality and curiosity to find new things(bugs, glitches, etc.)

11a. Do you use Ventrilo? - I have never used ventrilo myself. I have heard of it from other gms. I do currently use X-Fire.

11b. Are you willing to use Ventrilo? - Whatever works most efficiently for the team.

Well, there's my resume/application. Thank you for time reading it and please consider me as a candidate. I believe myself most likely best suited for finding bugs and glitches, but If given this task I will try to help everyone out as well.
Back to top Go down

Nukems GM Application
Page 1 of 1