.:Dyne WoW:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
.:Dyne WoW:.

World of Warcraft 2.3.2x BC Private Server

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

<GM>Rawr, Has a good Ring to it.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rawr

Rawr

<GM>Rawr, Has a good Ring to it. Empty
PostSubject: <GM>Rawr, Has a good Ring to it.   <GM>Rawr, Has a good Ring to it. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 2:03 pm

Hmmm Lets see...Where to start, Where to start...Oh yeah!

1. Main Char Name: Will Be Rawr, Or Ilska.

2. Time on Dyne WoW: I would tell you, But then I'd have to kill you. LOL...N/A Because the server isn't up.

3a. Do you have any GM experience in World of Warcraft? I was GM on Crackdown for a while.

3b. If so how long have you been a GM? I have been GM on many servers, Some for 1-2 months, Other for less...Total GM time would be about 7-8 Months.

4. How often do you plan on playing on Dyne WoW? Until the End of Times.

5. How familiar are you with Ascent GM Commands? I know them all.

6. Why would you make a good GM over others? Because I am nice, I listen, and I am always helping people.

7. How would you react to an impatient/rude player? Warning, If they continue to do what they are doing, Then Kick, If they get back on and then do it again, Talk to an Admin and have them talk to them.

8. Do you have any prior customer service history? Sure.

9. What will you do when players are not in need of help? Probably Stand around and look pretty...But we all know GMs don't get free time... Razz

10. What personal traits would make you a good candidate. I am nice, Funny, Social, And tons more, You'll see.

11a. Do you use Ventrilo? Every day, as Long as there are people on the Vent server I am in.

11b. Are you willing to use Ventrilo? Of Course, But my friends cat for some odd reason chewed through my Headphones cord so I have no Mic atm...Effing Cats and their weird ways.

If I get picked I'll give you a Dollar, You can't Resist the Dollar. Razz

Last edited by on Wed Jan 16, 2008 4:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Siax
Admin
Siax

PostSubject: Re: <GM>Rawr, Has a good Ring to it.   <GM>Rawr, Has a good Ring to it. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 3:57 pm

I already know about you qualities.. Your Accepted!!
Back to top Go down
https://dynewow.forumotion.com
Revelation

Revelation

PostSubject: Re: <GM>Rawr, Has a good Ring to it.   <GM>Rawr, Has a good Ring to it. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 4:33 pm

Yeah babe. Me like it. Smile
Back to top Go down
Siax
Admin
Siax

PostSubject: Re: <GM>Rawr, Has a good Ring to it.   <GM>Rawr, Has a good Ring to it. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 4:40 pm

Lol I can even remember when we have 50+ on crackdown and there was a lot of GM's and we all hung out... Ahh good times good times
Back to top Go down
Rawr

Rawr

PostSubject: Re: <GM>Rawr, Has a good Ring to it.   <GM>Rawr, Has a good Ring to it. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 4:43 pm

Speaking of that, I gotta ninja that picture from you, I reformated recently so I lost it. =\
Back to top Go down
Siax
Admin
Siax

PostSubject: Re: <GM>Rawr, Has a good Ring to it.   <GM>Rawr, Has a good Ring to it. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 4:47 pm

Lol..
Back to top Go down
Revelation

Revelation

PostSubject: Re: <GM>Rawr, Has a good Ring to it.   <GM>Rawr, Has a good Ring to it. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 7:23 pm

Yeah. Well, I hope you pick GM's and such more carefully this time.. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Siax
Admin
Siax

PostSubject: Re: <GM>Rawr, Has a good Ring to it.   <GM>Rawr, Has a good Ring to it. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 8:06 pm

well hell Monster is not going to even be close to this server.... I hated that kid Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Rawr

Rawr

PostSubject: Re: <GM>Rawr, Has a good Ring to it.   <GM>Rawr, Has a good Ring to it. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 8:18 pm

As did we all. xD

Was fun to laugh at him though...Go check out the Crackdown Forums...Said not to double post something...Lawl
Back to top Go down
Siax
Admin
Siax

PostSubject: Re: <GM>Rawr, Has a good Ring to it.   <GM>Rawr, Has a good Ring to it. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 9:02 pm

He acted like he knew what he was doing when I was the one on Crackdown doing shit.
Back to top Go down
Revelation

Revelation

PostSubject: Re: <GM>Rawr, Has a good Ring to it.   <GM>Rawr, Has a good Ring to it. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 5:42 am

Rawr wrote:
As did we all. xD

Was fun to laugh at him though...Go check out the Crackdown Forums...Said not to double post something...Lawl

Haha! Yes! He posted insanly more than he warned about!..

Siax wrote:
He acted like he knew what he was doing when I was the one on Crackdown doing shit.

Thats sooo true. xD
Back to top Go down
Siax
Admin
Siax

PostSubject: Re: <GM>Rawr, Has a good Ring to it.   <GM>Rawr, Has a good Ring to it. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 11:08 am

Isn't it?
Back to top Go down
Revelation

Revelation

PostSubject: Re: <GM>Rawr, Has a good Ring to it.   <GM>Rawr, Has a good Ring to it. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 11:49 am

It's so true that it's ridiculous. Razz
Back to top Go down
Siax
Admin
Siax

PostSubject: Re: <GM>Rawr, Has a good Ring to it.   <GM>Rawr, Has a good Ring to it. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 11:56 am

Lol all he did was take over my position when i left because I was an asshole, and when I came back he cussed me out... lol!
Back to top Go down
Revelation

Revelation

PostSubject: Re: <GM>Rawr, Has a good Ring to it.   <GM>Rawr, Has a good Ring to it. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 12:07 pm

Lol, yeah. He was a bit... Wierd. xD
Back to top Go down
Siax
Admin
Siax

PostSubject: Re: <GM>Rawr, Has a good Ring to it.   <GM>Rawr, Has a good Ring to it. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 1:25 am

he was 9
Back to top Go down
Rawr

Rawr

PostSubject: Re: <GM>Rawr, Has a good Ring to it.   <GM>Rawr, Has a good Ring to it. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 3:12 am

LAWL AWL AWL AWL AW LAWL AWLD AWDL AASLD

Ummm Lawl.
Back to top Go down
Revelation

Revelation

PostSubject: Re: <GM>Rawr, Has a good Ring to it.   <GM>Rawr, Has a good Ring to it. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 7:54 am

If he was nine, then that kinda explains his behaviour. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <GM>Rawr, Has a good Ring to it.   <GM>Rawr, Has a good Ring to it. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

<GM>Rawr, Has a good Ring to it.
Page 1 of 1