.:Dyne WoW:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
.:Dyne WoW:.

World of Warcraft 2.3.2x BC Private Server

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

<GM> Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Revelation

Revelation

<GM> Application Empty
PostSubject: <GM> Application   <GM> Application Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 12:41 pm

Well, I give this a go, and I hope I will get a real live chance this time. Wink

1. Main Char Name: It will be Revelation or Pyreyn, what ever will be available. Smile (I'll let you know if that changes.)

2. Time on Dyne WoW: N/A yet.

3a. Do you have any GM experience in World of Warcraft? When it comes to private server, yes. I've been a Admin on my old server (shut down due to lazyness and school grades), and a HeadGM on my friends private server which she close down due to problems with hackers and fees and such.

3b. If so how long have you been a GM? Mine, three weeks. My friends, one and a half month.

4. How often do you plan on playing on Dyne WoW? Until it closes. Surprised

5. How familiar are you with Ascent GM Commands? Very familliar. I've studied them all.

6. Why would you make a good GM over others? I'm not gonna brag, but.. I am honest, patient, a good listener, fair, understandable, a bit talky sometimes, sociable and strict when needed. I follow the rules with great respect. And, I help a lot of people, as much as I can which I like. Also, welcoming new players is also important, the better the environment and sociabilities, the better the amount of players and "regulars". Also, I've been a real active and friendly player on Crackdown, I will continue with it here. ^.^

7. How would you react to an impatient/rude player? I would tell them to calm down, and give them a warning, or two. If that person keeps going I will kick him/her. If it still continues, I'll discuss a ban with the Admin-s.

8. Do you have any prior customer service history? If it means helping players, then yes.

9. What will you do when players are not in need of help? Socialize, keep people from being bored, if it happens by some jokes a.m.m.

10. What personal traits would make you a good candidate. I think I answered this above, hehe. My personality, and the way I talk to people. I'm also very creative.

11a. Do you use Ventrilo? Not at the moment.

11b. Are you willing to use Ventrilo? Shure, though I don't have a mic.

Thanks for reading!

~ Madeleine
Back to top Go down
Siax
Admin
Siax

<GM> Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: <GM> Application   <GM> Application Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 3:52 pm

Your Accepted Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://dynewow.forumotion.com
Revelation

Revelation

<GM> Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: <GM> Application   <GM> Application Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 4:33 pm

Thank you babe. Smile *kiss* Muah!
Back to top Go down
Siax
Admin
Siax

<GM> Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: <GM> Application   <GM> Application Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 4:41 pm

dayum I am getting called babe and getting kisses *muah*
Back to top Go down
Revelation

Revelation

<GM> Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: <GM> Application   <GM> Application Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 7:20 pm

Dayum..? :p
Back to top Go down
Rawr

Rawr

<GM> Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: <GM> Application   <GM> Application Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 7:28 pm

Another way to say Damn...Hard to explain in type, But if you heard him say it, It would make sense. Razz
Back to top Go down
Siax
Admin
Siax

<GM> Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: <GM> Application   <GM> Application Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 8:05 pm

Dayyyyyyyyum
Back to top Go down
Rawr

Rawr

<GM> Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: <GM> Application   <GM> Application Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 8:17 pm

Eggxactly.
Back to top Go down
Siax
Admin
Siax

<GM> Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: <GM> Application   <GM> Application Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 9:03 pm

Lawl we are da spamming da forums xD
Back to top Go down
Revelation

Revelation

<GM> Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: <GM> Application   <GM> Application Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 5:44 am

Haha, okay I get it, I tried to say it myself so it made sence. xD
Back to top Go down
Siax
Admin
Siax

<GM> Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: <GM> Application   <GM> Application Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 11:05 am

Lawl
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

<GM> Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: <GM> Application   <GM> Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

<GM> Application
Page 1 of 1