.:Dyne WoW:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
.:Dyne WoW:.

World of Warcraft 2.3.2x BC Private Server

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

X-Fire Information

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nukem

Nukem

X-Fire Information Empty
PostSubject: X-Fire Information   X-Fire Information Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 11:18 am

Yo. This topic is all about xfire. I want to keep this as orderly as possible so...

1. Username - [X-Fire Username goes here.]

2. Games - [List games you play, regardless of how often.] (This does not include solitaire and shit like that.)

3. Voice Chat Availability - [Yes if you have a mic and are willing to use voice chat. No If you don't have a mic or you don't feel comfortable talking to other people.]

4. X-Fire Nicknames (optional) - [Not necessary but its nice to know.]

This is my information.
1. Username - dsparda

2. Games - World of Warcraft, GMod9, Half-Life 2, Half-Life 2 Deathmatch, Half Life Source, Counterstrike Source, GTA: San Andreas, GTA: Vice City, GTA III, Driver Parallel Lines, The Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind, *The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, **Maple Story, ***Phantasy Star Online: Blue Burst(Hacked Edition)

3. Voice Chat Availability - Yes

4. X-Fire Nicknames (optional) - Nukem

* = Currently Uninstalled
** = Uninstalling when I feel like it.
*** = Uncompatible with xfire from what i've experienced.
Back to top Go down
Rawr

Rawr

X-Fire Information Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-Fire Information   X-Fire Information Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 6:06 pm

1. Username - [X-Fire Username goes here.]
Splooge1

2. Games - [List games you play, regardless of how often.] (This does not include solitaire and shit like that.)
World of Warcraft, Counter-strike Souce, Half Life 2 Deathmatch, Day of Defeat Sorce, And Gears of War.
I have other games, But I just reformated so I am to lazy to reinstall them. xD

3. Voice Chat Availability - [Yes if you have a mic and are willing to use voice chat. No If you don't have a mic or you don't feel comfortable talking to other people.]
I'd chat on Voice Chat, I'm not afraid to...But my friends cat chewed through my headphones cord...So, No mic.

4. X-Fire Nicknames (optional) - [Not necessary but its nice to know.]
[ucc]Prôj£¢†_D£â†h Hawt, I know.
Back to top Go down
nak

nak

X-Fire Information Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-Fire Information   X-Fire Information Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 6:20 pm

lol a cat chewed ur mic cord Laughing
Back to top Go down
nak

nak

X-Fire Information Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-Fire Information   X-Fire Information Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 6:23 pm

1. Username - orchimonde

2. Games - Warcraft 3,World of warcraft,battlefield,Warrock, i have a PSP

3. Voice Chat Availability - i have one but i dont use it and i dont know where it is lol

4. X-Fire Nicknames (optional) - Nak
Back to top Go down
Rawr

Rawr

X-Fire Information Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-Fire Information   X-Fire Information Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 2:27 am

nak wrote:

Yep, Fucking cat chews EVERYTHING! I was over at my friends house listening to my music and next thing I know I have no sound...I check and the fucking cat is down there with the cord in its mouth...I was like, Okay w/e, I have speakers also...FUCKING CAT Chewed those also...So I had to buy new speakers, I said Eff the Headphones.
Back to top Go down
nak

nak

X-Fire Information Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-Fire Information   X-Fire Information Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 10:15 am

lol!
Back to top Go down
Revelation

Revelation

X-Fire Information Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-Fire Information   X-Fire Information Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 1:17 pm

Rawr wrote:
nak wrote:

Yep, Fucking cat chews EVERYTHING! I was over at my friends house listening to my music and next thing I know I have no sound...I check and the fucking cat is down there with the cord in its mouth...I was like, Okay w/e, I have speakers also...FUCKING CAT Chewed those also...So I had to buy new speakers, I said Eff the Headphones.

I guess the most cats are like that. Razz Mine are strange as well. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Rawr

Rawr

X-Fire Information Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-Fire Information   X-Fire Information Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 8:26 pm

Careful, Nak, Don't make me ship that cat to you...I will.

I love cats, But they are a pain...Yay for Offtopicness.
Back to top Go down
Nukem

Nukem

X-Fire Information Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-Fire Information   X-Fire Information Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 11:07 pm

yes lets stay on topic
X-Fire Information 12001016 lol!
Back to top Go down
nak

nak

X-Fire Information Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-Fire Information   X-Fire Information Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 11:16 pm

confused lol i know wht GTFO means but whts DESU? Razz

GTFO means "get the fuck off right? O_o
Back to top Go down
Rawr

Rawr

X-Fire Information Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-Fire Information   X-Fire Information Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 11:40 pm

DESU DESU!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

X-Fire Information Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-Fire Information   X-Fire Information Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

X-Fire Information
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.:Dyne WoW:. :: Community Forums :: Public Discussion-
Jump to: