.:Dyne WoW:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
.:Dyne WoW:.

World of Warcraft 2.3.2x BC Private Server

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Event (Including a own made short fiction story + poll)

Go down 

Does it sound like a good idea?
Yes!!
Event (Including a own made short fiction story + poll) Vote_lcap50%Event (Including a own made short fiction story + poll) Vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
No!
Event (Including a own made short fiction story + poll) Vote_lcap0%Event (Including a own made short fiction story + poll) Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe..
Event (Including a own made short fiction story + poll) Vote_lcap50%Event (Including a own made short fiction story + poll) Vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
Revelation

Revelation

Event (Including a own made short fiction story + poll) Empty
PostSubject: Event (Including a own made short fiction story + poll)   Event (Including a own made short fiction story + poll) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 8:01 pm

I've been thinking of something new, you could call it an event of some sort, something that has been made in the depts of my mysterious brain that works during my almost nothing sleep in wierdly down mood. Btw, this will not be a fancy movie trailer, I'm not good at that, but I'll try to make it as clear as possible. Comments, Questions etc. are welcome.
(Mini question/suggestion in the end.)

I want you to say what you answered in the poll, and then explain why in a post.

Trailer & Glimpse of the past:

The Battle of Lost Souls

The rebellious forces of the horde has slowly began building up their once lost and wiped out land which was once filled with honor.
Once again, their citys stand tall and open in the wild, greatly watched over by the high master/mistress (Haven't decided on that yet) of Darkness: ---------- (I thought of myself there, but the staff can decide on one of us, or create/choose a creature for it, I'm thinking Illidan from BT as a master or Mother from BT as a mistress, and of course if it's a GM or Admin that plays her/him, they should naturally be morphed into one of them as of the idea).

The glorious army of the alliance lives peacefully in their still maintained land which has not been touched nor defeated by the horde. Though their lives are glowing with happiness, their orbs of vision does not reveal to them, the dark thoughts of the Hordes warrior-king Thrall and his cunning plans to break their city of glory and honor, Stormwind.

In the deserted lands of Silithus, occupied by no living being other than insects and other exiled animals, an unknown creature is crawling up the road to Ahn'Quiraj, carrying a cradle which holds two children inside (Sister/brother, brother/brother, not shure yet, might be two brothers)..

The longlost proficy created by the two lords of Light & Darkness states written in a scroll, which is ubtainable to each race, in the land of purity reads as follows (made up of course):

"The fate of each Allies land (Horde/Alliance) shall be decided by the hands of two siblings born by the Goddess of Life and God of Destiny, which will be more powerful than anything that will ever walk and breathe on this earth"

Yet the ones said to raise these children by an oath are now blinded by their own perfect existance that they cannot see the dark future that lies ahead of these innocent beings.

In the fortress of Orgrimmar, Thrall gets ready to steal these children from their guardian.

Dead Silence in the hall...

- It has happened!! Thrall screamed from his chaimber and walked out into the hall with great speed.
- What has happened my King?
- The children has been born, and is now waiting in the arms of their dying guardian, waiting for a guard of Stormwind to take them in for protection and training!..
- Then why shall we go, my King!? The guards are too powerful with the mages gems prepped around their ne...!
- Silence!!!
The warriors of Terror stood up, feeling uncomfortable, staring at the one warrior who has irritated their King, chilling him with their icy dark stares.
- ..They have no warrior to come to protect them.. Thrall said with an frightening grin.
The warriors remained silent, out of fear for him and his known wrath..

- You mean to say, that the children will be very easy to take and then given to our Master/Mistress of Darkness?..
A loud evil laugh leaved Thrall's mouth. The warriors jumped up in the air by the laughter..
- Exactly, men! Get your weapons, and head to the gate, we have two children to get!
- Yes, sir!!!

Thrall and ten of his men, reached Ahn'Quiraj and found the unknown creature (the siblings guardian), dead on the ground.
And in the cradle only one child we're found. You could hear Thralls everlasting scream "AHHHHHHHHHHH!!! FIND THE OTHER CHILD!!!" fill the mountains, leaving every creature stoned with fear. After a long search lasting several days, the warriors finally gave up.

- My King.. One warrior said with difficulties even breathing. We have.. Searched all over Silithus, the child is.. No where to be found..
- This is not happening!!! We need both siblings to defeat Stormwind!!! One is NOT good enough!!!
- Uhm.. A warrior started saying, while he approachd Thrall. We could always.. Train this child so hard that he/she will be.. A great match to his brother..
- WHAT?!...
The warrior quickly stepped back, prepared to be executed on sight..
- ...Hmm.. Thrall mumbled.
All the warriors stepped a bit closer to hear what their King mumbled about..
- What a splendid idea, Girk!..
Thrall said while looking at the ground, making up plans in his head for the childs future..

Right about now, you might wonder where the other child dissapeared to?..
He used his power unknowingly to teleport himself to the gate of Ironforge, there the guards quickly found him sleeping in his soft silky blanket. They realized who he was by the type of material the blanket was made of. They quickly brought him to Stormwind to see the King, and he was placed in the church, where he would be most safe..

Several years later, the siblings were fully grown up, and more powerful than anyone had ever imagined. The brother of Light was named Leathimé, and The brother of Darkness was named Pyroblood (The horde had no taste for fancy words those many years ago)..

After that, no one knows how the battle went, or how it started nor ended. The only thing that was left behind, where the two sibling weapons and armor, lying in a big chest in an unknown place of this earth, waiting to once more be worn in combat..

My main thought/idea:

The above was just a little trailer and kinda glimpse of the past I guess you could say. Now, my event idea was, making armies, where theres a leader in each group. The group can name their army anything they want or ask the staff for advice.
Everything will take place in an Arena, cus it's meant for PvP. Then, each race, meaning taurens in together, humans together etc. shall be in each army.
It shall be each race against other races, (unless it's not enought people, then horde in one army, and ally in one army). Of course you can choose your "warriors" yourself, BUT it shall only be one of each race and one of each class.
Then the winning army of Alliance and the winning army of Horde, shall meet in a furious battle ouside Orgrimmar, Stormwind, or Silithus (Haven't decided that yet).

Then! I'n the middle of the battle, suddenly, something makes the ground shake, and suddenly "Boom" The Master/Mistress of Darkness appears, and both armies have to fight for survival together, unknowingly that the same thing happened several years ago.

After the Master/Mistress is defeated, Thrall will appear and thank each and one of you (This will be done by a GM, making the NPC talk) for setting him free from eternal suffering, to end the feeling of pain for deceiving his own kind for power and watch his men slowly die a painful death in front of his eyes, from feeling regret for ever.. He gives each of you a special made weapon for the class (Will be given in your bag from the GM).. And then he dies (Command by the GM or just simply make him dissapear, but making him die is better), and his spirit is set free. Although, just before he dies, he shall warn you about two siblings written about in the scroll, that lived long ago, that their ghosts reappear in different bodies each time they get ressurrected. And that they get ressurrected once every thousand years, and today is that day.

1. First in a form of an ally/horde (GMs will play the siblings, great gear meaning GM gear, no god mode, but modified hp/mana/rage/energy, what ever class we're in).

2. Second in a form of a boss (We can choose anyone we'd like).

3. Third in form of Illidan and Mother from BT.

You shall fight the GMs with the weapons giving to you by Thrall.

Main rule: No PvP amongst each other, or you will be kicked and then you wont receive the weapon.

I came up with this in 2 hours. I was bored and couldn't sleep. So what do you think?

Secundary suggestion/idea/question:

Is there possible to have a reputation thing on this forum, would be fun?.. ^.^
Back to top Go down

Event (Including a own made short fiction story + poll)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.:Dyne WoW:. :: Assistance Forums :: Suggestions-
Jump to: