.:Dyne WoW:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
.:Dyne WoW:.

World of Warcraft 2.3.2x BC Private Server

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just a thing I thought of.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Revelation

Revelation

Just a thing I thought of. Empty
PostSubject: Just a thing I thought of.   Just a thing I thought of. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 8:48 pm

First of all, I don't want you to think I'm being bossy and "determine" everything, I just think of stuff and give advice. Smile
Their usually important and very thoughtful things that can be considered (I hope), now that I've said that let me get to the point. Yeay! Razz

Well, since this servers gonna be new and stuff, it will maybe take a little time before we get to bigger amounts of players and regulars, committed players.
I thought that until we reach a bit around 50+ people, there would be enough with about 3 GMs and 2 Admins. Cus I for one might be on a lot, probably Rawr as well. I strongly suspect he will, lol.
And it's actually better than most servers, I've checked, even on famous realms. xD

I'd like to hear what the Admins think about this, as well as Rawr. Smile

See ya sweeties! *muah*
Back to top Go down
simplejr

PostSubject: Re: Just a thing I thought of.   Just a thing I thought of. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 6:42 pm

im not a gm or anythign but that would probaly be a good idea cus then if their was alot of gm's they wouldn't have anyone to help and then they fall asleep from bordom
Back to top Go down
Revelation

Revelation

PostSubject: Re: Just a thing I thought of.   Just a thing I thought of. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 8:09 pm

True, so very true. We would be more bored than ever. Razz
Back to top Go down
simplejr

PostSubject: Re: Just a thing I thought of.   Just a thing I thought of. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 8:14 pm

lol youd be kicken each other just to have something to do
Back to top Go down
Revelation

Revelation

PostSubject: Re: Just a thing I thought of.   Just a thing I thought of. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 8:18 pm

Naw, I wouldn't go that far. Unless Rawr would want me too. WinkRazz lol!
Back to top Go down
simplejr

PostSubject: Re: Just a thing I thought of.   Just a thing I thought of. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 8:21 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
Rawr

Rawr

PostSubject: Re: Just a thing I thought of.   Just a thing I thought of. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 9:55 pm

See now...I wouldn't kick other GMs for fun...I'd kick myself though..Have before, It's fun.
Back to top Go down
simplejr

PostSubject: Re: Just a thing I thought of.   Just a thing I thought of. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 9:57 pm

i saw gm's banning each other for some reason on a server
Back to top Go down
Rawr

Rawr

PostSubject: Re: Just a thing I thought of.   Just a thing I thought of. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 10:05 pm

Lol, I've seen that happen also...Giving each other 3 hour bans or 5 hour bans, It as funny.
Back to top Go down
simplejr

PostSubject: Re: Just a thing I thought of.   Just a thing I thought of. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 10:07 pm

ya confused me at first then i guess the owner came on and banned like 20 gm's
Back to top Go down
Rawr

Rawr

PostSubject: Re: Just a thing I thought of.   Just a thing I thought of. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 2:30 am

Revelation wrote:
First of all, I don't want you to think I'm being bossy and "determine" everything, I just think of stuff and give advice. Smile
Their usually important and very thoughtful things that can be considered (I hope), now that I've said that let me get to the point. Yeay! Razz

Well, since this servers gonna be new and stuff, it will maybe take a little time before we get to bigger amounts of players and regulars, committed players.
I thought that until we reach a bit around 50+ people, there would be enough with about 3 GMs and 2 Admins. Cus I for one might be on a lot, probably Rawr as well. I strongly suspect he will, lol.
And it's actually better than most servers, I've checked, even on famous realms. xD

I'd like to hear what the Admins think about this, as well as Rawr. Smile

See ya sweeties! *muah*

I agree with you, For a new server, Less GMs is a good idea.
Back to top Go down
Revelation

Revelation

PostSubject: Re: Just a thing I thought of.   Just a thing I thought of. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 1:57 pm

Thats good to hear. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a thing I thought of.   Just a thing I thought of. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just a thing I thought of.
Page 1 of 1